Wind energy courses offered at Penn State include:
- AERSP 880 Wind Turbine Systems – offered online every fall semester
- AERSP 583 Wind Turbine Aerodynamics – offered online every spring semester
- AERSP 886 Engineering of Wind Project Development – offered online every summer semester
- EGEE 438 Wind and Hydropower Energy Conversion – offered at University Park (Spring) & Hazelton (Fall) campuses
- AERSP 497 Collegiate Wind Competition – Next offered in Fall 2019 as a 3 credit course at University Park.
Penn State’s College of Engineering offers a Graduate Certificate in Wind Energy. These courses are offered to both World Campus students and University Park students.
Graduate level courses in Renewable Energy and Sustainability Systems (RESS) are also available as a part of a Master of Professional Studies. Students in this program (and many other programs) may also pursue a Wind Energy Certificate.
Apply here: http://gradschool.psu.edu/apply/